Terms and Conditions
By opting in to receive SMS messages from Uplift Northwest, you agree to the following terms:
1. Message Frequency: You consent to receive recurring SMS messages from Uplift Northwest regarding updates, events, employment opportunities, and other related information. Message frequency may vary.
2. Costs: Message and data rates may apply according to your mobile service provider. Uplift Northwest is not responsible for any charges incurred by receiving these SMS messages.
3. Opt-Out: You can opt-out of receiving SMS messages at any time by replying with the word “STOP” to any message received. After opting out, you may receive a confirmation message to confirm your decision.
4. Support/Help: For help or additional information about SMS services, reply with the word “HELP” to any message received or contact Uplift Northwest customer support.
6. Changes to Terms: Uplift Northwest reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time. Please review this agreement periodically for any changes.
Uplift Northwest respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information. By opting in to receive SMS messages from us, you agree to the following:
1. Information Collected: We may collect and store the phone number provided when opting in to receive SMS messages.
2. Use of Information: Your phone number will only be used to send you SMS messages regarding updates, events, employment opportunities, and other relevant information from Uplift Northwest.
3. Sharing of Information: We will not share, sell, or distribute your phone number or personal information to third parties without your consent, except as required by law.
4. Security: We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure.
5. Opt-Out and Data Removal: You can opt-out of receiving SMS messages at any time by replying with the word “STOP” to any message received. Upon opting out, your phone number will be removed from our SMS messaging list.